Attention Birth Professionals Caring for Postpartum Clients
BEST PRACTICES FOR POSTPARTUM RECOVERY
Learn two exercises every postpartum person should do after birth to speed up their healing.
In this LIVE In Person Masterclass where you will learn:
- The pelvic bone’s motions for birth
- How the pelvis can get stuck in an open position after birth
- Different variations of the open birthing pattern in the pelvis
- Exercise to close the open birthing pelvis
- An exercise to help heal diastasis recti
- Effects of Pregnancy on core activation and what not to do
- Effect of birth on the bladder and its influence on the pelvic floor
- Causes and stages of prolapse
- How to care for cesarean scars
- What prevents healing and what to do about it
Thursday, Sept 14th at 9:30-11:30am
At the Rayback Collective in Boulder – 2775 Valmont Rd
Birth changes the body!
New moms are left struggling to figure out what’s going on.
Feel more confident in supporting your clients after birth
Thursday, Sept 14th at 9:30-11:30 am
At the Rayback Collective 2775 Valmont Rd. Boulder, CO