Attention Birth Professionals Caring for Pregnant Clients
Preparing Your Client’s Body for Birth
Key Concepts for a Smoother Birth
Would you like to help your clients have shorter, smoother births?
Then attend this In-Person Masterclass where you will learn:
- Ways to better support your clients for a smoother birth.
- Key questions you should ask your clients and why they are important.
- 3 areas of the body should be assessed before labor.
- Ways to support pelvic opening during labor and positions that encourage babies’ passage.
- How daily activities can positively and negatively influence a birth.
Thursday, September 14th at 9:30-11:30am MDT
at the Rayback Collective in Boulder – 2775 Valmont Rd.
The issues a person brings in their body to their birth and how they can influence their labor
are important in supporting a smoother birth.
Come learn how to better support your clients through pregnancy and birth!
Tuesday, May 16th at 7pm MDT